Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Riding, Camping & the Rich County Fair

So I took the week off last week. After working two weeks without a day off I decided that I deserved it and it really wasn't taking the week off because I had all ready put the hours in. Anyway, I went out riding with my dad Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Talk about a sore rear!!! I haven't been out riding like that for about a year, so i came home with raspberrys on the inside of my knees, and kind of walking a little bull legged.

On Wednesday night Dad, Mom and I went looking for dad's wallet that he lost out on the range(hopeless) and ended up in Evanston getting groceries, so I decided to splurge and buy a new camera. I am pretty excited, but I think that the fam is about sick of my new purchase.

Mom had Physical Therapy on Thursday morning, and we decided to head down to the river Thursday evening. We stayed down there until Saturday morning when I had to be to Randolph to help with the 4-H sale.

Here are some pictures of camping and the rodeo.


Lauree and I stayed in a tent and we secluded mom and dad in the camper for snoring reasons.


Mom beat us playing phase ten.


We even got dad to play idiot with us.




Woodruff sunsets are beautiful!!!

Lauree and I tried to take a picture in the tent before we went to bed and this is what happened. I know I look a little scary, but I just washed my face and I couldn't keep my eyes open when the flash went off. These are just a few of the pictures, I think we took about 30 trying to get one good one.






Here is one scary no makeup.


Here are some cute pictures we took at the rodeo saturday night.




If you didn't think we were crazy before, now you know....