Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally Posting

Well if you want to know how well I keep a journal, it's about as well as I keep up my blog.

So, here are a few things that I have done since the end of December.

Aleesha let the kids come and stay at mom and dad's after Christmas, so Dad, Jared and I took them for a ride up Monte and ended up letting them slide down the sides of the road on the floor mats of the truck. Dad, Uncle Dick and I took the kids shooting which consited of Dad, Uncle Dick and Hayes shooting while Dally, Kalon and I built a fort in the willows.







Lots of other things have happened since then, but right now I just don't remember what.

Jared graduated from BYU-Idaho (it's still Ricks to me)the first of April and Lauree, Mom, Dad and I trecked up there for it. It was great to spend time with Taytum, Jared and Cash. Here are some pictures from Graduation.




A couple of weeks after that we all headed up to the Baileys to brand.

















If you couldn't tell, I love pictures except of me.

My friends and I went up Providence Canyon and had a fire before school got out, so here are some pictures of that. We burned books, notes from class and made Peach cobbler. Yummy!!!