Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Josh Turner Concert

Summer is fun!!! Two concerts in two weeks, who could beat that. Lauree and I went up to Evanston and met up with Laurel, Tiffany, Tiff's boyfriend Devon, and her bro Tyler to see Josh Turner, Little Big town and the Trailer Choir. We actually only heard one song from the Trailer Choir because we had been painting mom and dad's house, I'll post pictures of that later. Anyway I usually don't like Little Big Town, but after listening to them live, maybe it's because they are over played on the radio, they were actually pretty good. Lauree made me take pictures of the dark haired guy because he's hot, and I tried to take some of the others, but they didn't turn out that great. Lauree and I pushed our way pretty close to the front of the stinky drunks for Josh and it was well worth it. Enjoy the pictures!!!
Lauree and I

Laurel and I

Devon, Tiffany, Laurel, Tyler

Tiff and Devon


Little Big Town










Josh Turner